Here’s my list:
- Anglesey beaches pale grey blue
- Doing Tai Chi listening to ‘Halleluja’
- Reading stories
- Writing stories
- Listening to stories
- Star gazing the sky at night on Anglesey
- Frozen raspberries
- Rainbow colours next to each other
- family being there
- helping people
- be alongside children playing
- my MP being re-elected
- connecting with positive people
- singing with my community choir
- Reading satirical cartoons
- Listening to jokes
- Circle dancing with joy
- making lanterns
- sharing thoughts/ ideas with good friends
- watching dance performance
- watching plays
- Live music
- family birthdays
- the blogging community
- cherishing memories of people who are no longer here Run out of time !
January 13, 2020 at 9:53 pm
Loved your list, Francine. Isn’t it wonderful taking the time to focus on those things that bring us joy?
January 14, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Thanks so much Dale. Yes, it’s a life affirming invitation, pausing long enough to reflect on what is important.
January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Could not agree more.
January 12, 2020 at 12:21 am
This is wonderful! It’s filled with so many beautiful experiences and memories––I feel like I can feel them as well. Frozen raspberries; oh my! And your last one, we could probably all add. It’s so true and universal. Thanks so much for joining in again this year, Francine! Happy New Year wishes to you and those you love.
January 14, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Thanks so much Dawn, I enjoyed the challenge – so glad you set it up.
January 16, 2020 at 11:03 pm
I love that you join each year! It’s wonderful to see bloggers return. I look forward to their lists each year!
January 8, 2020 at 11:50 pm
A lovely list!
January 9, 2020 at 9:31 am
Thank you ! – So glad you liked the list. Its an interesting challenge to take up I think.